– Australia is set to surpass Qatar as the biggest exporter of LNG on the earth.
– Australia’s LNG export capability elevated from roughly 2.6 billion cubic ft per day (Bcf/d) in 2011 to greater than 11.four Bcf/d this 12 months.
– Excessive ranges of exports have at occasions led to home shortages.
– Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) won 9 contracts for drilling and completion providers in Senegal by Woodside Petroleum (OTCPK: WOPEF).
– Evercore downgraded Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Outperform to In-Line, saying that its buy of Anadarko Petroleum made it bigger however “considerably much less priceless,” and that the deal “destroyed worth.”
– Sanchez Power (OTCPK: SNEC) says it can file for Chapter 11 chapter safety so as to “align its capital construction with the continued low commodity worth setting.”
Tuesday, August 13th, 2019
Oil shot up greater than four % on Tuesday after the U.S. mentioned it will delay the 10 % tariff on some Chinese language merchandise, together with laptops and cell telephones. The transfer eased fears over the fallout from the…